Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CALVINIST

slow pull rope on outboard...

4 posts in this topic

What is the problem? Will I have to bring it in or is this an easy fix? I'm not too mechanically inclined confused.gif

Thanks!

Recoils slowly?

Yes Hanson, that would be the case...

If it recoils slow it sounds like it's either binding on something or the recoil spring has given up the ghost. If it's the spring it's a fairly simple fix to replace. Or, for a few extra bucks and less hassle you can install a new recoil.