Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walleyeslayer18

Crystal Lake in Burnsville

7 posts in this topic

Does anybody know if the northerns and muskies have been biting on Crystal Lake in Burnsville?

I live a few minutes from the lake and haven't heard a whole lot lately. Personally, I have only been on Crystal once since ice out this year so who knows. Low light periods would probably be best time to give it a shot.

I see your live in or near New Prague. There are alot of better lakes near you than Crystal.

Pannies, a few bass is all I caught out of it this year. Add to that a few local kids boating on the lake mooning all the shore fisherman. Some people have no respect.

Quote:

I see your live in or near New Prague. There are alot of better lakes near you than Crystal.

What other lakes are good for skies and northerns that are closer to new prague than crystal lake (besides cedar) because it is choked full of weeds.

I got one nice muskie out of crystal a couple weeks ago on a deep weedline fishing for bass...

I will have to say Crystal is way better than Cedar this time of the year. The only drawback is the traffic on Crystal. Get out there very early or during the week and you will be just fine. We have also pulled a few nice fish recently. Good luck to you,

yea we usually do pretty good there for the muskies and the northerns. were gunna bobber fish with suckers. we have had previous luck with that rig.