Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dcs

Theft from boats

5 posts in this topic

The knuckleheads are back! Had 2 trolling batteries and my battery charger stolen from my boat (up on the lift), on the South side of Clearwater, sometime probably Monday night 7/2. Thank God they were decent enough to leave everything else alone and not trash the battery connections. Still, a real buzzkill. Wondering if others have been experiencing any similar rottenness.

Hey! Da batries I kyped off'n your boat are deader den ol' smelt! What gives? I didn't stip your battry cabls or nothin! The least ya could do was have some workin batries! I thought abot takin them rods'n stuff....good thing I didnt 'cus they probobly didnt work no how! tongue.gif

thats just not right! mad.gif

its a joke they know eachother

It seems like you know a little too much about this theft. Maybe you better really start "living like a refugee" cuz if I find out who you really are I going use you like an anchor. 2 trolling batteries around your neck should do the trick. Or maybe just prolong my revenge by wiring your nipples to my new batteries. Heard this worked well in past behavior modification experiments. Better keep your head down, pal. I'm a coming!