Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lenny4077

Did anyone see this special for the H20c??

12 posts in this topic

I have an H20c that I bought last summer either through this website or (Contact Us Please).com. The dealer was from Iowa, and anyways, at the time the deal was you got the H20c and the Lakemaster chip for $290.

Now I'm having problems with the unit not staying turned on. I called Lowrance a few weeks ago and they sent out a new car power cord under warranty (the thing goes through brand new batteries in about 25 minutes).

I called back a few days ago and now Lowrance tells me that my warranty was up in January and it will cost $155 just to look at my unit and see what is wrong with it.

If I could find my receipt, then they would honor the warranty. My biggest gripe is I sent in the warranty card when I got the unit and I had a warranty in May when I got the new cord, how come now my warranty ran out in January?

If anyone knows the business who ran this special, let me know. I want to call them and see if I can get a new receipt sent out.

Thanks for the help!!

Lenny

Iowa, huh?

Perhaps it was Jolly Ann Marine?

That would be my guess too. I bought one that had the same special going on (H2O+Lakemaster). Great service and just bought a 520 from them also. Wade gets it to you quick!

That was it, thanks for all the help.

Lenny

329 for chip and gps--- Is this the best deal out there???? any other better deals????

I know that cost on them is $70 for the 07 chip and $220 for the H20c (there's not much markup). So anyone selling them both for around $300 is a good deal.

Hey I am having some issues with my H20C as well, I thought maybe it was the batteries I've gotten but it really does eat them. Does anyone experience long battery life from their units? How long do you get? Usually in the boat I run the patch cord into the DC.

I recently seen the unit alone at L&M supply (Virginia) for $209. I guess I should've bought one....and yes it was a H2OC

Quote:

I recently seen the unit alone at L&M supply (Virginia) for $209.

They have some of the best pricing around on a lot of items.

Quote:

Hey I am having some issues with my H20C as well, I thought maybe it was the batteries I've gotten but it really does eat them. Does anyone experience long battery life from their units? How long do you get? Usually in the boat I run the patch cord into the DC.

I think I get about 6 hours on a set of rechargable AAs.

Quote:

I think I get about 6 hours on a set of rechargable AAs.

That's with the light off. Way less with the light on. I probably get 3 hours with the light on with my Expedition.

Run Lithium batteries. I can run it for 2 weekends ice fishing Mille Lacs.