Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
King_Fisher

Hydro Troll sheer pin??

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where I can get some extra sheer pins for my hydro troll?? confused.gif

Have you tried Twin City Outboards in Shakopee?

Cabelas.

Found some at Cabelas, thanks guys!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• CapnJack
      I would suggest concentrating on panfish this spring from a boat or shore. Your chances of success vs trout would be astronomical! These are hard earned life experiences. Learn how to fly cast. period. Trying to learn fly fishing on  trout stream will be a lesson in frustration as you will be tangled in more trees than the stream. Fly fishing from a boat or shore allows you to figure out all of the nuances of the sport before moving on to a tree canopy!     Good luck on your journey!
    • monstermoose78
      This so me and I bet it fits for some of you all as well!!  
    • tipupsonly
      Wow that stinks. I see Springsteel put up a pic in fb of 27 lb pike caught out there yesterday somewhere. Are big suckers easy to find in town right now? 
    • Stick in Mud
      I have also worried about the quality of the bite...and the absence of perch. At least on the northwest side, anyways, where we almost never mark small perch anymore.  In years past, the best indicator of a soon-to-be big red mark on the Vex was that the small perch vacated the area.  I did see TONS of perch down on the south side this year, but I don't know how the numbers there compared to years past, either.   But yeah, the bite has been excellent for, what, three years now?  We're also catching a decent mix of fish (though of course most are from the 2013 year class).  The only good thing to mention, at least in my experience, is that the fish do look very healthy and fat, very unlike the fish during the "boom years" in the mid-2000's when everything you'd catch would be a skinny 26 incher. 
    • DLD24
      Bite has been non existent for us this weekend for pike...we fished out of springsteel yesterday one flag. We are out of warroad and no flags yet... We tried as shallow as 4ft, out in 11ft now.