Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishing_High

Lake George?

2 posts in this topic

Only fished this lake once before I was thinking of trying it out again. How has the bite been for pike and bass?

I don't have any accurate reports from this season BUT i can tell you that it's one of my favorite lakes to fish bass for when I lived in Bemidji. There are several large bass in that lake and you will get your personal best if you put enough time in. Fish the weed edges on the north and docks on the west side. Cranks work great and slugs work good for the docks. I'm jealous that I can't go.

P.S. bring your camera you won't regret it!!!!!! wink.gif

If you want details post your PM.

mr

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Wanderer
      Nice review and nice looking work!
    • Borch
      I haven't but I'very heard that there have different versions of the clam adapter and Milwaukee has made some changes as well in their design to deal with higher torque ratings.  Give Clam a call with you drill mod4l number and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out with which is the correct for your drill.
    • Troy Smutka
      2/26/17   With ice conditions deteriorating, we hit the Crow River for the second weekend in a row. Casting 1/8 ounce VMC Mooneye Jigs tipped with 3" Berkley Power Grubs in orange and chartreuse combinations, we caught walleyes up to 18" and pike up to 31" as well as a couple carp. Remember, pike and walleyes, as well as bass, are closed in MN now except on most navigable rivers. Also, your fishing license expires tomorrow. I will be giving a seminar at the Home and Sport Show at the McLeod County Fairgrounds on Saturday, 3/4 at 11 am. Will be presenting about walleye fishing on area lakes, but happy to answer questions and talk about anything fishing. Stop in and say hi. Good luck, and I will see you out there somewhere.
    • AlwaysFishing23
         I Don't think so leech!!  
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Thats what I'm thinking its what 25-30 years old and stating to not run as good as it used to so putting money into probably won't be worth it vs just buying a whole new auger.