Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
woodman

Students annual Fishing Trip

9 posts in this topic

AWESOME

Reminds when we take children fishing for bridges and mentoring program and what an enjoyment that is, thanks for the pics, they were great

Good job! It looks like those kids had a GREAT time, the smiles were the best! That's what it's all about! grin.gif

Woodman,

As always you know how to treat people with respect and show the youth a great sport with a positive experience...

Great Job Man!!!!!

Beef

P.S. I 'm thinking about setting something up like that here in Cass Lake... I would appreciate any help you may have.. Thanks!!!!

Woodman: Great job, both of us work with kids in the classroom, great to see you bring them to the outdoors. How has the deer scouting been going south of Northome? The last week end in Sept. we are coming up to fish Winnie for the last time, do our grousing and check out our deer area south and east of yours. Did you get much rain this week?

Huskie- Just got my camera back home last week after a week by my wife's stand and caught lots of does and fawns on it. Good sign so far, and may be heading up there soon to do some more scouting and bow hunting.

Beef- Drop me a note or a call and we can talk! grin.gif

Hey Scott, are you putting a sleeper out on the spot this winter? If so, see you there, I'll finally be back to God's Country...

I will have one there and another in the other spot! grin.gif

It is about time you move back to God's Country!

very kool