Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Walli1

June 30th

5 posts in this topic

Well I took my son out this morning and we caught four eyes lindy riggen two which were nice ones and then we went to bottom bouncing and picked up 7 more, four which were nice ones, so we ended up with 6 ( 15 1/2 -18")also released a nice 19" smallie don't forget the cat both of which came on bottom bouncers, gold spinners in 20fow were the key! cool.gif

PICT0113.jpg

PICT0116.jpg

I bet it was a nice morning out there huh? My cousin and I are heading out Sunday morning, if you're out there I'll be in my alumacraft tiller with a suzuki. Havn't tried pulling spinners yet this summer, might have to dig them out one of these times. grin.gif

Nice!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get out tomorrow and follow you around again... wink.gif

"Hi cuz," Sounds like you have been doing good. I had a guy fishing on Green back home. Started out for smallies whiched to walleyes at noon. 30 minutes later he caught a 30 1/2" walleye. Later that evening he had another on put got off near the boat. walleye.jpg

The next day we hit a city lake, to try for something different. Well it worked a 44" musky musky002.jpg

Fun weekend!

Hi Cuz nice fish, you seem to also have a handle on catching the fish, maybe runs in the family?

Are the smallies going good on the old home turf? Some guys want me to take them over there for some action, the croix only wets there whistle, gotta get the 20-21 inchers to satisfy cool.gif