Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lip'em

Wabana Lake Walleyes/Smallmouth

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone been finding any walleyes or smallies out on Wabana recently. I may be up there next weekend and thought about giving it a try. Thanks and Happy Fishing.

I live on Little Wabana lake so I get a chance to fish Wabana a lot. I have only tried for walleye's on Wabana once this year with little sucess, although there are some very good spots. The bass fishing on Wabana is always great. This year the Largmouth are really out in force. grin.gifIf your going to be walleye fishing you HAVE TO GO TO TROUT LAKW!!!!!!!!!!! its by cholraine We have just been slip bobber fishing with leeches and consently pulling three or four fish a night over 26 inches not to mention the fish in the slot 10 to 15 eye's a trip great fun

Hey Leif...Don't forget to give everyone your GPS coordinates too, so they can catch those big fish and keep them!!! Then you won't have that problem in the future!! At least you are letting them go, but you know not everyone will....

hey mskyfshntch, relax! i get a kick out of clowns like yourself, your not the fm police squad. what are you doing on this site? you must be looking for info and if you dont like what you hear you have to give somebody a bunch of %@#$%^!! last i checked there is a state min. on how many large walleyes you can keep. leif, your report brought back memories of trout lake. i lived in g.r. for 2 yrs and i would go out in july after work and catch 10 plus walleyes a night on trout, some nights double that. some nice pike also! and if i had the gps cord. i would put them down, it was on the east side about a mile from town in front of a run down boat launch. you live in fishing heaven! enjoy! keep the reports comming. p.s. grand rapids will have to put up a few more holiday inns because of your reports. stay out of the way of all the 612ers probably led by mskyfshntchr!

hey ikatcher...he's a buddy and i am giving him sh!t... maybe if you had friends you might understand.....probably not though....sorry to hear your little 1970 alumnacraft can't handle it on the lake...