Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lunker

Launch question?

4 posts in this topic

I am considering bringing my father up for an afternoon of fishing from one of the launches. Mainly because he can't get into and out of our boat easily these days. Could anyone suggest a good company or two that I should look into. Mostly concerned with comfort first(i.e. being able to get into off of launch easily) and of course we wouldn't mind catching a few fish, lol. We know the Isle and Garrison areas the best, but really don't care where on the lake it is. Thanks much

We've always used St. Alban's bay resort. Dennis is great and he's always put us on fish! Very comfortable and easily accessible.

Terry's Boat Harbor is a Great Place to go. Red and Rick will Put you on FISH. And from the Docks to the Launch there is no CLIMBING AT ALL. Just walk on. Good luck on the west side. He's located 1and a half miles south of GarrisonHe also has a Web Site at Terr's Boat Harbor. See you on the water. rickkywalleye/////////

Out of four launches my sons and I were fishing near last weekend, Hunter Winfield's, out of Isle, were pulling in the most fish. Click on their banner up on the top of this page.