• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey guys...we're heading up next week. Are the fish scattered at this time of year or have they transitioned to the reefs? We've always gone in early June and have focused more on shorelines/shallows. One other important question....has Sha Sha been rebuilt? Wouldn't mind swinging in for a burger and beer some night tongue.gif...

HI EYEGUY,

4 OF US TOOK OUT 10 ATHLETIC DIRECTORS FROM THE IRON RANGE AREA FISHING TODAY (SOME ACTIVE...SOME RETIRED) I STRICKLY FISHED REEFS IN MY BOAT, WE HAD A LIMIT OF WALLEYES 14 TO 16.75 INCHES, ABOUT 10 UNDER 14, AND 5 IN THE SLOT UP TO 22 INCHES. ALL 3 OF US FISHED LINDYS & SHINNERS., THIS IS A GOOD SIGN FOR YOU "EYEGUY" AS THE FISH SHOULD BE ON YOUR REEFS THICK, REMEMBER IF THERE IS NOT NUMEROUS FISH ON 1 REEF, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT A REEF 100 YARDS AWAY WON'T BE LOADED.

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER

Sounds like a nice day of fishing! Hopefully we can fill up the livewell with some of those 16.75's. To be honest, I'd rather C&R some big slots...but that's just me. Thanks for the response, and like everyone else...we're looking forward to swinging in for a Thickburger next week.

There is an all class reunion starting next Thursday and Sha Sha is having a big deal one of the days but I can't remember which one. Stop in anyway, I'm sure they'll have a cold beer for you.