Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jefdig

Where's some spots to fish from shore in Duluth area?

5 posts in this topic

I'm from SE MN and come up by Duluth evry couple of weeks and was wondering if there is any good spots to shore fish from for panfish, walleye, or northerns. Also what are some good lakes to boat fish. I'd really appreciate any tips, thanks, Jeff

Far from a comprehensive list, but, check out the St. Louis River at Chambersgrove Park for walleye and bass, the Park Point side of the pier for trout and northerns, Island Lake bridge and Island Lake dam for walleyes, and the fishing pier under the Blatkik Bridge for bass, walleye, and northern.

Thanks for the help Muskyhunter! It's very appreciated and gives me a start to an unfamiliar area.

Many spots to fish from shore below the 23 bridge and water street off of 131st ave west on the St. Louis. You will catch a little of everything. Also Boyscout landing has a fishing dock but it gets busy real quick on Friday-Sundays.

Thanks Northlander! I appreciate the advice and help.