Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MwildN

Fishing thursday looking for little help

3 posts in this topic

Hello all, Im fishing Mille lacs for the first time on thursday. Im not looking for hot spots, just was wondering if anyone can tell me a little info. baits and colors anything would help.. Thanks

Read the thread that is titled Going Thursday Help!

thanks

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
      we should have ll given you one    
    • Jim Uran
      Sorry, been offline for a while. Yes you can STILL drive out there if you're brave. I've seen people do it last night and they are probably still driving out there today. I'm going to go check in a bit, fishing has been pretty stellar as of late. 
    • osok
      Been out of town for the past week-ish, how are the local ice conditions, are people still driving out (safely) on Fish, Boulder..?
    • leech~~
        Just ribbing yea a bit.  Because it was just a little bit bigger then all the ones I brought home. Zero!  
    • monstermoose78
      That poor crappie will feed my grandma just fine @leech~~ I can't help it was not smaller or bigger. Well I could have tossed it back but I do that most of the time