Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fitz_McSorely

Mille Lacs

1 post in this topic

Just got back from a long weekend of fishing on Mille Lacs Lake. What an awesome experience!!! Went up there with a couple of buddies. Once again, Nitti's outdid themselves. George certainly does his best to put you on fish. We ended up bringing our limit of 'box' fish home. We also threw back many healthy 'eyes.' Among them were 2 26"'s and a 25 1/2". Also caught a handful 10 - 12 inchers, which is a great sign for years to come. Pretty much split up our fish between 3 mile and the 'boot.' We pretty much get blown off of the lake Sunday night when that 'little' wind came through frown.gif, Lucas got a little bounced around on the ride back in frown.gif, but that's ok, cause Lucas likes to fish. Blackie certainly had himself a good time too, as he caught the most fish smile.gif. Blackie and Lucas also had a pretty good time at Jack's after the fishing was done blush.gif.

I just found this cool website, and I'll certainly be checking it out on a regular basis. I'd also like to get some advise about fishing the 'big lake' from anybody who knows it well.