Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sheephead24

H & R shotguns, any info

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any info on the Harrington & Richardson semi auto shotguns? They are on sale for $275, just wondering if they are junk for that price or if they are worth the money, I have never heard of that brand before but I need a new gun this year. Thanks

H & R is an old firearms company I believe it was over a hundred years old till it was sold and then the name picked back up and started making firearms again. The original company was known for it's single shot shot guns ( I own two ) Other then it has been around for along time I can't tell you anything about their semi-auto's

These guns are very heavy so I wouldn't necessarily want to use it as a pheasant gun. With the extra weight they carry there should be minimal recoil felt by the gunner. In the blind I think it would be a good gun. It has the o-ring like the Remington 11-87 and the gas system looks similar so "I'm guessing" it would be a soft shooting gun even if it wasn't so heavy. If you saw this gun for sale in Monte stop in tomorrow, we'll tear it apart and take a closer look at it.