Minnesota Fishing Reports – Most current fishing reports from around the state.
If you can’t find what you are looking for below, #1 – Become a member and ask for a fishing report, then please be sure to check out the Minnesota Fishing & Hunting forums.
Latest Southern MN Fishing Reports
Latest Metro MN Fishing Reports
Latest Central MN Fishing Reports
Latest Northern MN Fishing Reports
- Requesting Vermillion Pike Tips
- Vermilion - swim platform
- Smaller lakes in Grand Rapids, Bovey, Balsam, and Marcell area!
- Superior National Forest fishing
- Please help me with Rush Lake Please
- Memorial Day smallmouth?
- white iron
- Lake Vermilion near Tower to Big Bay.
- Fishing and Fish Frys
- nightly lodging
- Rainy lake fishing 2020
- Unexpected visitor
- Catfishing Red River mid 2020 in F/M
- Skipped opener
- Grilled or baked walleye recipes
- minnow trap thieves
- Rainy lake ice conditions
- Spring/Summer Catfishing/Walleye on Red River in F/M area
- Humor ~ Fishen ~ Life ~ Lake stuff : )
- Looking Forward 3.31.2020
Latest Minnesota Fishing Reports
- Wigwam-Adrians road
- Pelican lake tullibees (dunvilla MN)
- CPR Muskie
- Garden island ice roads
- Night bite
- Fished Hungry Jack on the final day
- Fish Still Busy on Lake of the Woods
- 2020 Lake Projects
- Big Cormorant...dead.
- Fish lake reservoir
- Bear lake fishing reports
- Anyone else feel the ICE QUAKE?
- cass or winnie
- Walk out of Shingobuskung possible?
- Lake Osakis Fishing Reports
- House Rental?
- Red Lake storm report.
- Lory lake