Minnesota Fishing Reports – Most current fishing reports from around the state.
If you can’t find what you are looking for below, #1 – Become a member and ask for a fishing report, then please be sure to check out the Minnesota Fishing & Hunting forums.
Latest Southern MN Fishing Reports
Latest Metro MN Fishing Reports
Latest Central MN Fishing Reports
Latest Northern MN Fishing Reports
- Good Fishing Reports on the Rainy River
- Vermilion Ice-Over Predictions
- Winter Snowmobile Access
- Trout, Snow, and Frozen Lakes
- Ice Reports
- Late Sept / Mid Oct
- Duluth MN area 2020 fall plans?
- Leafs dropped?
- Leech Lk 1st Weekend Oct
- Vermilion Restaurants
- East or West for walleyes?
- LaTourelle charged
- 28 degrees this mornin
- Big Fork River
- Resort Advice
- Finding Pike or Smallmouth in Vermillion in Mid-September???
- Birch Lake Camping
- Looking for info on 2700 acre bass lake by grand rapids
- Eagle docks
Latest Minnesota Fishing Reports
- Leeches and fishing hints
- Vermilion dock and lift service
- Composting Toilets
- Recommended cabin inspector.
- Lake Vermillion Mid August Fishing
- Rainy lake fishing 2020
- Unexpected visitor
- Skipped opener
- Grilled or baked walleye recipes
- Wigwam-Adrians road
- Pelican lake tullibees (dunvilla MN)
- CPR Muskie
- Garden island ice roads
- Night bite
- Fished Hungry Jack on the final day
- Fish Still Busy on Lake of the Woods
- 2020 Lake Projects
- Big Cormorant...dead.