• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

So Far So Good For Local FM'er at FLW Tourney

FM Member Bucks-n-Ducks (Philip Zimpel)is currently in second place as a co-angle at the FLW Event at Devils Lake.With today's(Friday)event cancelled, things are looking pretty good for him. Not only is Philip a very good angler, he ties my spinners for me, and is my daughters' basketball coach. Keep it up Philip. We're pulling for ya.

Click on the NCOR player at the top of this page and hear

what Phil had to say this morning as I talked to him

before the busted todays fishing..

Good Luck tomorrow Phil!!!!!

Yep a wee bit of weather today out here in the flatlands.

Hey thanks for the nice words both Jon and Curt.......Also thanks for the air-time Curt, I know alot of people in the Plummer area tell me that they listen to the program.

I ended up finishing in 6th place for the tournament. This was my first Top-10 in a FLW Tour event. What a great experience, if anyone out there has ever thought about doing a FLW or PWT event...........WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? None of you are getting any younger, if you have any questions let me know, we could even carpool together to a tournament. There might even be some openings in the next event( Bay de Noc).

I would have liked to be at the get-together, but fishing in the final day was a great.

I'll be up on the big pond this weekend. Maybe will run into some of you guys then

Bucks-n-ducks

bucks,

how can you do it? You coach basketball as well?? grin.gif You must have a lot of time on your hands!!!!

boener

Do I know you. I'm kinda guessing with that comment that I must know you or something. Yes, I do coach JH Basketball in the winter.

ummm yeah you might know me.. I also coach---not well, but I coach better than I fish! Pacesetter?

ah, I got a real good idea who you are now......especially with your name on this website. Well if you coach better then you fish, you must be a horrible fisherman, becuase your coaching........well you get the picture:)

bucks-n-ducks

boener~

hey give me a call at work someday....I have a question for you!

Bucks-n-ducks

What day you want me to call? You work like Monday-Wednesday I suppose.... blush.gif Yeah, I'll do that!