• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Campground sites

Geeksquad21

Want to pitch a tent on the pond and be able to launch my boat close by.Thanks for any places suggested

GS,

Give us a call. We can get you set up with everything that you are looking for.

I have been looking for one also. You come highly reccomended by many. Do you have a spot to keep the boat in the water over night or do you valet it each day. I will be setting up a reservation fairly soon. Look forward to seeing you.

North Star resort has a campground on the west side if that is the region you are looking for.

NB,

It is totally dependent upon the weather. If we are going to get strong Northwest winds then we will pull the boats out for the evening. Any other direction and we will leave the boats in in and they will be fine.

Paul do you guys have tent sites? It doesn't say so on the website, but I am trying to put together a trip (on the cheap) the last week of august and being able to put down a tent after a long night of fishing would be better than hauling our sorry behinds back to finlayson

Paul, would you have room for a 24 foot 5th wheel? I would not be looking for a any hookups or anything, just a spot?

Coach, they have a handful of nice level concrete pads w/ 20A elec. I put a 32' class A on with room to spare.

Father Hennepin State Park is very nice also, stayed there many times. Ussually cheaper for those with smaller pocket books!

Coach,

Yes, we have such a spot.

Federline,

Thanks for the nice words.