• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dual Pro Charger

HNTNBUX

Question

I bought a new Lund boat in the spring of 2004 that came with a Lund Dual Pro onboard charger. This spring the charger quit working so I called Dual Pro and requested information on service or replacement. The customer service representitive asked for the serial number and advised me a new one is on the way at no cost. The warranty period is three years and my unit is over three years old. I just wanted to share this information for those that may be looking for a company that stands behind their product.

4 answers to this question

They are a great unit. I have had one for a few year.

I have had my Dual Pro since 1999. Still working fine and no mounting restrictions. It does not get hot, just warm.

They're one of the best on board battery chargers in my opinion.. and the fact that there's a no questions asked replacement makes them that much better IMHO.

marine_man

thier tech line is good too! i was installing my new three bank, adn new i had to lengthen the leads to my trolling batts.called to make certain how i planned to do it was ok.the guy was great!after having everything hooked up, i had a fault with one batt. the trouble shooting section in the manual listed the problem, and the things that could cause it. found the problem and everything is good!i called the guy back to let them know that for ONCE the trouble shooting section in a manual was usefull! grin.gif del