• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Old Fishing Reports!

There were 4 small perch caught on the Beebe contest. They had to raffle of the prizes cuz nobody won in the fish categories. Also 750 ppl, they ran out of tickets. I guess it was a real cluster out there

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bassNspear

• Kyle Sandberg

• walleyeking19

• jigginjim

No mike I havent ! I sent ya 2-3 of them a couple weeks ago and was wondering why I havent heard back from ya ? Even called once and left a message !!

I did get them, but you must not have received my replies. maybe they are going in your junk mail folder or something?

if ya don't get my e-mail, you gonna be around after i'm done with school today? maybe I can meet up with ya

Yeah, I was out there...unbelievable. Still had a good time though and it was actually encouraging knowing I wasn't the only one not catching anything.

• 2 weeks later...