• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

My wife and I are headed out there tomorrow after whatever bites and I'm wondering if the channels in between Wabana and Big Trout are navigable? I've got a 15' w/ a 25hp, which I've never had trouble with, but last August, it was getting shallow!

Thanks,

Brian

boy brian, every thing seems to be coming up very nicely with all the freakin rain we have had.

you could allways land on the north end of trout, but it is much nicer being able to access all four lakes by way of water.

I was told the smallies are hitting very nicely on wabana now.

I have fond memories of big trout too.

we used to hang out at the joyce estate quite often in the summer. took sauna's in the hot house and had fires in the fireplace of the main lodge.

got a tour by someone who lived on the lake all his life.

he told us most every thing there was to know about the joyce estate.

lot of history there.

We're out there at least once a month in the summer, it's just neat out there. I think this fall the wife and I are gonna do a tent trip out there for a few days, do some hiking, exploring, and maybe just a little fishing! That tour and the experiences you had there are just too cool. What an awesome area, that I think alot of people don't know about, which is good!!! Ever try for 'eyes on Big Trout?

Brian

The lmb and 'gills were very cooperative, lots of fun!!! No crappies or 'eyes to speak of, but we didn't try real hard for them as we were having fun with the gills and lmb's. No problem getting in between the lakes through the channels.

Brian