• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Minnesota Bound And Hunter Winfields Resort

The Cranker

Thank you for that, Cranker, I will pass the kind words on to Margie (She doesn't get much time to read the forums, but we keep her up to date.) The community has been incredibly supportive and things are running very well. The big push to be ready for the Opener was a little hectic, but... it pulled together just as nicely as the weather did for everyone. We've been making some great friends in our first year, and we're looking forward to many more friends, and years smile.gif

Sorry for the lateness of the reply... the projects are on-going, as I'm sure you know smile.gif

Dave,

I will get over there and introduce myself here soon. I drove by last week and the place looks just great! Keep up the great work and share with everyone involved with the resort that it really looks great!

This lake is also a passion of mine, and its great to see folks like you guys update your resort. Between Appeldoorn's and Hunter Winfields I believe we have set a different look on Mille Lacs Lake.

A couple very nice, updated family friendly, professional resorts on a beautiful resource.

Fish On!!!

Dave,

Hows it going? We have spoken several times in teh past when you worked at Izatys. I often would come in to fill up the toon. We had a few beers at your parents place late one night i believe/ So sorry to hear about Jason. Met him last fall. His wife seems like a very strong person. Good luck I am sure we will run in to eachother on teh water or around the lake. Best of luck with the new resort

Lab