• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Skitterpop

I lost my little fishing buddy

Skitterpop

On Tuesday my wife and I were expecting our first child. Gretchen Mae Sinclair was stillborn late Tuesday after her umbilical cord had formed a knot and had cut off her life supply to my wife. She was fully developed and days away from entering this great world when her heart stopped beating. Last Friday everything was fine and sometime between late Friday and early Tuesday Gretchen stopped moving. I was looking so forward to taking her fishing and teaching her all of the things that my parents had taught me about the great outdoors. Thank you all for the enjoyment I receive from reading your fishing posts and allowing me to do the same. God bless you all!!!

vitalshot5

skitter, my heart goes out to you and your wife....me and my wife had it happen twice......the only thing I can say is keep trying, cause I now have a wonderful 5 year old boy.....and he means the world to me....you in your wife hang in there. again very sorry for your loss.

DLoutdoors

My prayers and thoughts go out to you, your wife and the rest of your family: I am so sorry for your loss: Hang in there.....T

fishlips

Its never easy to share a story like that...our prayers are with you and your family.

fisherdog19

My condolences go out to you and your family, and I am terribly sorry for your tragic loss.

hawghunter001

You are living a parents worst nightmare, losing a child. With all the emotions you are feeling try to remember ,for everything there is a reason, that little girl was needed somewhere else, I wish you strength.

Double A

Very sorry to hear about your loss.

Better days ahead.

BFT

I'm so sorry Skitter , you and your wife will have a tough time for awhile , it will make you test your faith , but just hang in their , The mrs and I lost one 6 years back, so I kinda know what your going through. Make sure you talk your thoughts out with each other , and let the other know how your hurting , cause it affects everyone different ! Hang in there !!

.BFT

harvey lee

I'm so sorry for your loss. My younger brother went through this three times with his wife and I cannot imagine how diffucult this has to be. There is a reason that this happens too parents, I guess only the good LORD knows why.

God Bless.

Paul

Thoughts and prayers to your and your family.

Paul Hagen

ivegottabite

Sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife and families. Hold strong!

iffy

My deepest sympathies to you and your wife. Gretchen had to be very special as the Lord wanted her by his side so soon.

Jim Uran

My condolences fellow FM'er, Don't give up and stand strong brother.

iland99

So sorry to hear of your loss. My wife and I lost our first as well, in December of 2005. Don't forget to take care of yourselves in the upcoming days and weeks. I know we had absolutely no desire to eat for at least a week after it happened. The advice given above is all very good. Better days are ahead. I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but things will get better. Hang in there.

ChuckN

I'm so sorry to hear the loss of your child, Skitterpop. frown.gif My thoughts and prayers to you and your wife. God bless.

Gissert

So sorry to hear the news, Skitterpop. My heart aches for you and your family.

Hang in there, there are a lot of folks here thinking and praying for you and your wife.

Cicada

My heart and prayers go out to you and your wife. My brother and his wife lost their second child too. A year later they were blessed with a beautiful little baby girl. Really lets you appreciate every moment you get with them.

Best wishes to you.

dragon81

The big guy in the sky must have needed a little fishing buddy too. Stay strong and hang in there.

ibfishen1962

So sorry for the loss of your fishing buddy. My wife and I went through the very same thing with twins. We searched and searched for understanding and finally felt at rest with God had other more important plans for them. 19 months later, we were blessed with what is now a wonderful 9 year old son. We still think about the "What If's", but it no longer carries the pain and sorrow. I do truely believe that God had more important things planned for them and that they are doing his work. Comfort through prayer and speaking your thoughts will eventually provide you and the wife with PEACE in your hearts. AGAIN! Sorry for the loss and May God Bless You both with a brighter future.