• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Jonah are you working sat morn?? I'm thinking we are coming in the morn instead of the middle of night sounds like rain. What time do you guys open in the A.M.?? We are going to zorbaz sat night for some beverages to apease the crappie gods. (Kind of a traditon we started at red lake johnny cash and alcohol. Some reason it works??!!) If your not working sat and you want to hook up shoot me a email with your cell. We'll be on potato all day fishing staying at northern pine. [email protected]

crappie getter,

yeah i will be at work by 9 am, if you come through earlier call my cell and we will hit up zorbaz for sure, 218-252-9827. Jonah

It was great seeing both you two out at Zorbaz this past weekend and it was pleasure meeting you crappie getter. I hope you boys had fun and hopefully I'll see you around again this summer. Best of luck fishin'! Chow.

Good time had by all! Will be back hopefully soon. It's always nice to meet someone who calls you a A$$ ****?! Anyone who likes smallies is all right in my book (after all my full name is crappie smallie getter)!!! Had to thank Zorbaz for the headache the next morning. Reminds me of the good old days fishing with hang overs. Jonah we ended up with 8 good walleyes and a lot of crappies (hence the name). The G-loomis hat must of worked my partner didn't catch any walleyes but alot of rockets. I think he needs a more sensitive rod!!! Will be back on the 16th maybe then you'll find time to grace me with your presence and hopefully it won't be hurricane conditions!?

crappie getter,

*laughing* Well you can blame the A$$ **** thing on Jonah. Men and their talking ways...jeez. Anywho, glad to hear you had a good time and can't wait to see you on the 16th!