• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Please recommend a resort not too far from the cities...

vikingmeatwad

I'm trying to find a place where like 8 of us can all stay in one cabin and a place that has some cool amenities aka a bar or close to one! Along with a beach, grill, fire pit, volleyball court, fishing, etc. - the usual up north things. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks all!

8!!!! U got room for 2 more? Call me at work tomorrow and I can fill you in where I am going this weekend.

I know trappers on Leech looks nice and has I think has most of what your looking for. Maybe some places on Gull Lake might have everything your looking for too. Not too sure about the Alex area anymore.

Thanks for the recomendation Scott!

Please do check out our website, restaurant, bar, beach, marina, it's all there. We currently have some of the original Huddle's west cabins up for this year and a few of our new unit's. Either way I think we can get you in something you would like.

Here are a few pic's of our first finished unit.

Dining Room

diningroom.jpg

Kitchen

kitchen.jpg

Living Room

livingroom1.jpg

Bedroom

masterbedroom22.jpg

Porch

porch.jpg

Take advantage of some great introductory rates for the 2007 season.

Very,very nice looking pad. Who wouldn't have a nice stay there ? cool.gif

So Cheffrey, that 3 br cabin is $484 a nite for a friday/sat in july. Any more charges besides that?

Is Tax 6.5 there?

Thanks

Also, I see it's timeshare so we wouldn't be asked or pressured to buy into it while we were there would we?

Viking, it's close to a timeshare but not what you would think. It's a fractional ownership where your deeded, the building, land and so on and own either a full, half, or quarter of the unit. There are many differeces and no you would not be pressured. If your interested you need to start the ball in motion. We won't address you on a purchase.

Rate on a 3 bedroom on a Fri/Sat would be $484, plus tax and a resort service fee (paddle boats, kayaks, waterskiing etc..). I think ballpark total you would be looking at an additional 13-14%.