• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bunkerboards

Sandmannd

Question

I still am new to loading, got the unloading down pretty well. I try to power load whenever I can. Problem I have is that I always end up to the left, powerload or crank. I have the tall white guides with lights on, but the PVC gives and the boat just goes where it wants. Fleet has Bunkerboards on sale. I was thinking of getting them. Is this worth the invenstment? I was thinking the 5', not sure if 2' would do much. I have a 16.5' boat. Let me know your thoughts please.

3 answers to this question

I would check your trailer first if it has rollers to make sure one or two are not out of line. That could throw the boat one direction.

Make sure your trailer is level in the water,if one wheel is in a hole or off the ramp on one side,that would make your boat load crooked!

I think most of my problem is in-experiance. I'm getting better at it thought. I did buy the bunkerboards, 5', on sale at Fleet. Put them on and they don't come close to the boat. Any idea how you get them so they ride closer to the boat?