• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

shore fishin update

was out last week lookin for flatties a couple nice bites but no fish, went out last night with leeches and crawlers caught a few nice white bass, and lost about a 6-7 pound eye at the surface, i was fishin about five feet deep right off shore going out today with shiners and fatheads lookin for that big eye, its sucked i really wanted to get a picture of that fish it would have been my first eye on pool #2 this year. anybody else been out.

Southmetro,

Have only been out once form shore this year. Had a very good sized cat on by Lillydale, but it got hung up in fallin timber.

Going to Mpls or St paul from shore this weekend. I spent the last month on boat and getting ready to do some hardcore shore fishing. Nothing beets sitting back and a large group of buddies with our polls in line at shore. Maybe a campfire and some good food. Plus coming down from north and my gas guzzler boat motor, shore fishing is a little cheaper and less setup and take down time. Easy!

Mid July my brother-in law and his buddies set up a all day carp trip on a Sat... It is know as the "Carp Classic". I from shore in Lillydale park. Years ago, we drew a rather large crowd. In past years, the crowd has slimmed down. It sure is still fun. Early morning to late evening carp fest.

Well, I hope to have a story or two from this weekend. Will report when I do. Good luck!