• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD***11-87 special purpose 12 gauge shotgun

Hey guys I have a 11-87 special purpose deer. Its a tweleve gauge synthetic stock and black matte finish. It has a 21 inch rifled barrel and a sling. The case comes with it. I am asking $500 or best offer. Don't be afraid to make a offer. Let me know if you want pics. thanks

hey guys if you think the price is to high make an offer I won't be offended....sifty an interest thanks

it chambers 2 3/4 and 3 inch rounds not sure what a barrel would run. any 11-87 barrel would work would just have a differnet finish. Cabelas has a barrel for this shotgun with the same finish for about 190 thanks.

hey guys I would like to sell this before I go on vacation if you have an offer make one. If you guys want I could meet you halfway. Also I forgot to mention that you have to be over 18 thanks

I believe a 28" barrel would run new at around $200 from the company itself, cheaper if you buy it off of an individual seller.

Smiley dont want to embarass you or myself,but I'd most likly take it less the cost of a barrel?? crazy.gif I dont even need the barrel on it.

i am sorry sparcebag i will not sell it for half the price I am asking. this setup sells for more than 700 dollars brand new. I know that the gun is not at 50%. This gun is priced at a good price. This is sold as one peice. I will not seperate it.

It is a good price for the shotgun deer hunter,I hunt in rifle zone,but I always wanted an 11-87 had a 1100 and its predesessor the mod.58 both were great semis,I'll keep watchin!this post. grin.gif

pictures please penasoccer at yahoooooooooo (Contact Us Please) com

Smilie are you sending pics out on this firearm or not, i have been waiting awhile and i am very interested but i wouldn't even think of buying something without seeing it first.

rooster I did send it at the email address in your response I will send it again let me know if you get it or not.

wapiti I tried to send you pics on the email in the thread and it won't go through is that the correct address

That's the correct email address. Did it say why it was undeliverable? Thanks for trying!

I know frontiernet.net seems kinda goofy, but it is correct! Is that the address you've already tried?

Wapiti I sent you a test email hours ago did you get it from spice---at netzero

no problem sifty it was nice to meet you too. Like I said the drive wasn't bad a little less than 30 minutes.

• 1 month later...