• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing Report

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

My dad and myself went out to Koronis to pull cranks last night. Fishing was good but catching was very slow. We ended up catching 3 walleyes, two pike and a bass. We also had a few that came unhooked before we could get a look at them. We found our fish in 4-8 feet of water.

Any other reports?

I caught 3 of those darn walleyes in a about 4' of water on a nearby St Cloud area lake yesterday...while fishing for bass. smirk.gif

I've been catching walleye in 9-13 FOW on the river. Last night i went to the crappie hole and we had a school go through about every 15min and we would pick up 5-10 crappies not a lot of size but a few slabs mixed in.

Borch catching eyes in 10-14 on the Chain. Leeches on plain hooks working for me. Lots of little ones too. Friends also using cranks. Even my dad was able to hook up for a 19 incher. That in itself is a feet. Bobber for him no problem. Have to have a feel unless it is yanked out of the hand he has trouble. crazy.gif

Swabby

Quote:

I caught 3 of those darn walleyes in a about 4' of water on a nearby St Cloud area lake yesterday...while fishing for bass.
smirk.gif

Not surprising at all. I've caught lots of eyes when it looks like I'm fishing for bass. wink.gif

Borch you gonna be out this weekend? I'm planning on getting out there after work Thurs. through Sun. Should be out in the blue beast. I think my plan is to hit alot of spots to test out some of the upgrades on the boat.

Quote:

Borch you gonna be out this weekend? I'm planning on getting out there after work Thurs. through Sun. Should be out in the blue beast. I think my plan is to hit alot of spots to test out some of the upgrades on the boat.

Maybe Saturday night if all goes well. I'm having all of my wisdom teeth yanked out tomorrow afternoon. I'd love to make it out but I'll likely be laying low.

That stinks, mine were removed before I went to college. (When it took less time to heal) Good Luck.... maybe I'll see you out there.

I'll feeling pretty good so far. Hopefully I'll be there.

Peter,

Shoot mean email so we can touch base before Saturday.

jeffonwater at aol

I was out by 2:30 on Thursday, couldn't take a chance of having some pressing issue come up. Was out all weekend, couldn't believe Thursday night how the fish were stacked up but just wouldn't nibble. Ended up finding a large area holding some very large gills. Then we were able to find the crappies and walleyes. All in all not a bad weekend. Will be back up Father's Day weekend... have promised the kids that I would get them out.