• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Over on Diamond tonight. Caught 4 keepers and about 20 little ones with a buddy of mine and my 2 year old daughter. We were in my buddies boat and my daughter was honking the horn quit a few times.

were you in same spot?did you get my mail and fresh bait?I saw all the campers & boats goin by,so I did'nt go out! one of the only days it was just light wind!Oh well I've got all year and if I get all spring things done I'll be out every day.BUT NOT WEEKENDS!!Daughter crank any in?

YEs we were in the same spot. The daughter held the pole for just a minute or two and didn't reel any in. She was busy sitting in the captains chair turning the wheel and honking the horn. Then she would be in the livewell playing with the fish. You should have been out. Not many people fishing. It was us and another boat and every once in a while another boat would troll through. Their was just us and a couple of nice older gentlemen in a small red lund.