• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOMEONES HAD TO HAVE BEEN FISHIN! WHAT IS THE WATER LIKE IS GREEN YET? HOW IS FISHIN? NOT LOOKING FOR SPECIFICS. JUST LOOKING FOR OPINIONS, THINKING OF GIVING THE EYES A TRY THIS WEEKEND PROVIDED MOTHER NATURE ALLOWS FOR IT...

from earlier posts it looks like the water is very clear. some said you could see down 11-12ft. must not be too green yet.

Just got back from there and the water itself is clear, good visibility, with alot of green chunks floating around whatever that is. There was a boat at the access that was going out to spray for weeds as far as I could tell.

The water clarity changed from 10 - 12' to 2 - 4' this past Saturday and Sunday, respectively.

thanks for your input, I have decided to go elsewhere I'll maybe give it a try sunday or monday