• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Get together update for June 9th

Fisky, are you going to make the gathering? Do you have a seat?

Well I am changing plans a little bit. I was planning to just come up early early Sat morning but I have decided to head up Fri evening. So I will be at the landing at 7:30am. One more question where are we going to be eating breakfast at? I have been looking forward to it alot. Should be a fun weekend. I got the tatter tots tonight.

Nice save Jason, I would not like to miss breakfast.

The Patch does a pretty good job and the Lakeview Restaurant

is right close to the landing. I can be at either place

at 6:30. They should open at 6 am but you never know.

Lets go to the Lakeview. Sometimes the service is slow but

it is close by and the food is good.?????????????????

Lakeview it is then. Sounds good see ya at 6:30.

Yoe Jorgie.....So far so good I think I can make it. As per our E's a few weeks back I was planning on fishing with you but now that the Dirtball is gonna attend I'll be in the little red kick boat with him eh!!! Don't have to go fast or far this time of year on this side of the pond. Drug him out on Tuesday and we did quite well. I figured being you mentioned leaving the ladies at the cabin that you are up with another friend so you won't be alone. Correct?

Not alone Fisky. Monicas #1 son had planned on attending but his wife with the 6 week old decided she would rather wait till downrigging starts so she could get a spell in the boat too. I think that means Monica gets to babysit. So it will be Monica and I unless #2 son makes it back from Grand Forks in time. You heading out of Warroad?

Yepper, probably gonna drop in at Springsteel rather than Warroad though for the morning shift as the kick boat don't move real fast and it's a shorter run to where I've been fishing the past coupla trips out! Forecast calls for a light westerly wind so that'll be nice for the backtrolling.

fisky, we are staying at Springsteel and were thinking about going out of there on Sat. morning, any tips on where to head to would be greatly appreciated. We will have the radio on 8, hope to hear from you or we will see you at the fry! Thanks!!

BKB, Fisky's probably fishing already!! A lot of people have been fishing Straight out the channel at SS. You'll see the boats. South Duff. pt. Is another good spot> We'll be on Ch 8. Pat

I am out of here. I will be on my way up tonight. We'll see all of ya tomorrow.