• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Heading north on fathers day for a week's worth of fishing and R&R...staying on Walker. What info/trends can anyone share with me about Walker and Ottertail during mid-to-late june? have never been there so I am very excited!

thanks

Walker is pretty dead come June. Ottertail can have a good walleye bite if no mayfly hatch. Bottombouncers and crawlers during the day and crankbaits early mornind late evening. Be sure to post you report.

thanks deacon. I had heard the panfish bite at walker (first time on lake) can be good...and have heard much about ottertail (been there years ago), but also know that there are many other lakes nearby too. What about rush, battle, dead or deer lakes? thanks for your input...

cast