• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
pascooter94

mound creek

pascooter94

any reports want to try next weekend?

Lang

i was at richerts the other day and all i heard was that there was lots of smaller panfish biting out there and thats all i have heard. i would like to try it too sometime but im having to much fun river fishing.

pascooter94

thanks for the update i think im going to try it all i can do is go out and enjoy the time with the family.

ret swabby

Pa I heard that you were going to just fish pannies all year and that you are going to be band from the jig in 2007??

Can you send me the clubs sked for 2007?

Terry

pascooter94

hey swabby, was in your neck of the woods last weekend went to the anderson resort, bills wife had her 50th b-day so we were at there house. frist time i can think of that not a rod was was in the truck shocked.gif but it felt great just to kick back, as for sked it stands lura 2,washington/stella june 17,syivia/twin july 14,big lake 15,long by willmar aug 4 green 5 and the parking lot in sept as it stands now,hope your staying out of trouble but thats not always fun but thats the way it goes. tammy says hi, say hi to mary also.

Lang

So did you make it out there? how did you do

pascooter94

yes was out, alot of small fish, lost one eye at the boat water temp was ok but not sure were the big ones are? left there went to long lake and and got a few eyes and the crappies are going had a blast.

ret swabby

PA which Big Lake is on 7/14? West of Richmond? If it is we need to chat.

Terry

pascooter94

you bet thats the one.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wanderer
      Fence and pressure from the neighborhood is your best best until there is a law against it. Good luck.
    • delcecchi
      My deck?
    • PRO-V
      A letter from all the neighbors or a neighborhood meeting with him sounds like a good first thing to try. Maybe he'll get the hint. Better than war.
    • james_walleye
      Got a good tree for a stand? Haha
    • CigarGuy
      Rig up a motion sensor with a horn or alarm of some kind.
    • delcecchi
      New neighbor decided he likes to feed deer in the winter, and he does so right on our side of his yard.   The food attracts many many deer, and so our yard now has a big mudhole as well as bushels of deer pellets.    (free for the raking).    Nobody on the road is very happy about him feeding the deer since they tramp around the area and stand on the road and so on.    He didn't sound like "oops won't do that anymore" but more like "no big deal, it will wash away and the grass will grow back"    Anybody got any suggestions?   CO says "nothing that he can do", Town board isn't happy either but isn't convinced they can do anything.   I'm thinking that if they pass a rule, then I can take him to small claims court every spring until he stops wrecking our lawn.   Molotov cocktails are a last resort.   I am thinking of a fence that I put up in the fall to funnel the deer away from my yard.   Snowfence is too short but might help discourage them....   I really don't want war with the neighbor but this can't go on.    I'll talk to him again and see what he is thinking....   Maybe a letter from all his neighbors...   I need ideas...
    • hamboneco
      My buddy and I are hoping to make it in to Little Trout Lake the week after next.   Sitting a canoe has become a little less comfortable over the years, so our idea is to row/pole our way through the channel from Trout Lake in our 16' boat, then row around and drift in Little Trout, while catching some nice walleyes.   Hoping we can get through whatever remains of the beaver dam in the channel without getting in the water.    If anyone has been in to Little Trout lately, does this seem doable?    Poling through the channel always worked years ago when motors were allowed on Little Trout, but of course, things can change in 40+ years.   The only bummer is that I was hoping we could leave the motor on the boat and just not fire it up on Little, but the Ranger Station in Cook told me I must remove it and stash it on the Trout Lake side.  Also, although I spent quite a bit of time on Little Trout in the late 50's through the early 70's, I've only been in there a couple times since.  If anyone has any advice on fishing locations, I would gladly accept them.   
    • Better Than Working!
      Thanks! I have to admit that the plan starting the day was to pitch for smallmouth but the wind where we wanted to fish pushed us to plan B! Another reason to tell my wife why I need so many rods and reels and tackle boxes!
    • Tom Sawyer
      Nice fish!
    • Better Than Working!
      Not seeing any reports from Mille Lacs so here is my 1st report! Hit the pond Saturday afternoon for a few hours of getting the rust off the boat, equipment and skills. Found the fish in cabbage in 10-12 feet of water. Trolling stick baits 2.0 - 2.3 mph. Only got 4 walleye (24", 25" and two 28") but they were very healthy! Not bad for a few hours of fishing! Good luck out there and make some memories!