• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

It's been a while since I posted here. 1 week away from my 1st trip of the year.....and my blood gets boiling again.

Brian, I'll call you soon. I want to book 2 days with you at the end of July, beginning of August. Hope all is well.

Windy, are you ever coming into Stoney Point? Brad and I had lunch with Harold Baines at the Point 3 weeks ago, and he's coming back with Jermaine and Ozzie. Boers and Bernstein from the Score did a live remote on May 4, Illinois Outdoors TV taped 2 shows at the Point. I don't think you've been there since we remodeled and expanded...........you better hurry up and see it because we're moving (same with you Geno). We're going to build a free standing 12,000 square foot facility on our lake along 191st street right on the waterfalls.......outdoor seating and whatnot. We need more space!!!!!!!!!! For now, mention Fishing Minnesota . Com and get 1 free appetizer. (can I do that on this site?)

As for Cass........how is the lake this year. Water up, down? Fishing good, bad? PMTT qualifier again in August?

What's going on with Tom's Harbor?

My Sox better start hitting or it's going to be a long year!

Jim

Commanche,

I will get in again. Hey, looks like we will be up at Cass the same time. I have Brian booked for half day morning trips on Sunday July 22nd, Sunday July 29th Monday July 30th and Tues July 31st. The dates may be a day off but the days are correct. We will be staying at Wishbone from July 21st for two weeks. We should plan on hitting the waters together and maybe we could do a trip with you, me and Brian. I would split a trip with you if you would like. Doesn't matter what we fish for, it would be a nice trip. Let me know. Talk to you soon.

Windy

Welcome back Jim.

Moving? after just remodeling you've already outgrown it?

Congrats. One of these days I'll get back to your place.

PS When Ozzie visits, I say you bring him a nice plate of Pirrahna (sp?).

Lets not talk baseball...very sore subject this year. Gene, I did like your joke though...

I think after the double on muskies Jim meant he wants to book a couple of evenings...lol What is this crazy talk about moveing the bar? I haven't even been to the current one since its completion! Sounds like things are good Jim and Brad...I am very happy for you both and looking forward to seeing you and the family.

Musky opener needs to hurry up and get here...walleye taste good and that is about where I draw the line. Now if we just had some smallmouth in Cass, that would make the lake a better destination.

Tom's is just houses now from what I know...all private propery. Gotta run!