• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

3-4 years ago there was a guy on this forum selling some in-line spinner kits. Cliff, Ace, and I think a few others here were using them. They were dynamite during the mayflies. Well, I've lost the guys name and the last of my supply lies snagged somewhere on the bottom or Wakemup Bay.

Can anyone direct me to this supplier again?

Well, I guess it's ok to list a telephone number since I bought this box on this website and the box says its from fishingminnesota.com

Hans, the contact number on my box is: 866-523-0980

It says" to order more call that number or visit the above website.

That phone number is now apparently defunct (a fax machine answers) and the FishingMinnesota website doesn't seem to carry the product that I can find.

Does anyone know the source of these spinners (I seem to recall it was a guy in Wisconsin)?

Hans, I have, I believe the info your looking for, since they were once sold on this site I will try and list new contact number etc.

Rays Custom Tackle

PO Box 101

Franksville, Wisc. 53126

Tel: 414-235-4242

Owners name is Ray Sasso

Also you can "Google" Infiltrator Spinners" and all of this information is listed. Your neighbor in Plymouth, Darrell.

Thanks Darrell! You are right sbout the Infiltrator Spinners manufacture and address. Not sure if they are available thru FM yet or not.

I still have a few left from my original order. Great spinners if you really need a slow presentation! laugh.gif

Cliff