• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

kids+sunnies+calhoun scenery+musky/northerns=great time

was out on calhoun dock today 2:30-4:30 with the kids alot going on in the water and on land grin.gifgrin.gifanyway the kids are starting to get good at not letting the sunnies swallow the hook,plus we had multiple swim throughs by some nice muskies/northerns and actually had one strike at a nice gill i caught on the fishy pole(just like a snoopy pole)good thing he missed,it would have been fun but i had no net and that is usually when you land it.also saw a nice smalley and tons of nice lookin ladies rollin by all in all not a bad way to spend the afternoon in mpls

sorry about the spelling but i meant small mouth bass not roy smalley nor was i refering to a midget/little person.fdr