• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Malmo?

randallt

Is there a public boat ramp in Malmo (map says so, but I have never been there)? Is it usable this year? Would I be better off going through Red Door. Plan on coming up Monday morning. Any reports would be welcome as well. Thanks for the info.

Malmo is shallow,you should be good to go at the Red door on Monday.I will never go there again the first two weekends of the season. mad.gif

Deerwoody - which one won't you ever do again? Malmo, Mille Lacs or Red Door? BTW-Thanks for the info on the launch at Malmo.

Spend the money at a resort, the public landings are a shallow nightmare right now. Just stop in at a public landing and watch someone else launch and you will be glad to spend the $ at a resort, we launched out of Malmo public on opener and it was quite the show, boats hung up everywhere, you can get er done, but bring your hip boots (I wish I would have frown.gif)

I've launched at Fischer's & Agate Bay so far this year. They are $10 - BUT WELL WORTH IT!! cool.gif

Thanks for the info. I will go through Red Door. Postponed the trip due to wind forcasts, but hope to make it up in the next week or so.