• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Scott M

Van Dyke's Taxidermy Kit

Scott M

Was wondering if anyone had used Van Dyke's Taxidermy Kit on anything they had shot? They have waterfowl, fish, deer, and turkey mounts. I saw them at Cabela's. I'd like to see a taxidermy forum on here, but I doubt that'll happen as this site has taxidermy sponsors.

harvey lee

Van Dykes has been in the taxidermy shop supply business for years. I have seen thier products used in their kits and they may not be the #1 best out there but, they will get the job done for you. I believe that Cabelas bought this company out not that long ago.

Shoot2Kill

I do a lot of taxidermy as a hobby and I'm not too fond of most "kits". Order a few taxidermy supply catalogs and go from there. If you want a taxidermy forum check out taxidermy.net. There is months and months worth of reading on there about every single topic you could ever think of.

123fish

I have two turkey tails and beards mounted on their turkey kits. They are black walnut with a laser engraved flying gobbler on them. I'm real happy with the way they look.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Cliff Wagenbach
      We always called them wing-dings! I also learned that trick on LOW. Very tasty!! Cliff
    • phishslayer
      Anyone know how the lakes are doing in the Madison Lake area? Still fishable? Ice pulling away from shore yet?
    • biff
      The big storm last weekend blew a lot of ice into shore around the park point area...the south pier was closed again and there is ice piled up around the pier...not good for the coho fishing off the pier and not good for the smelting off the point. At least the weather is going to be in the 50's for awhile it looks like.
    • IceHawk
      Heard about these. Have done the cheeks but this ill have to try. 
    • Duffman
      While ice fishing on Caribou, I was gobsmacked that I could see my jig over thirty feet deep when peering down the hole.
    • leech~~
      Funny and it worked.  Say, how did you get out without Mommy and the kids? 
    • leech~~
      Welcome, Better Then Work!   Hope you and your Dad hit it hard up there, time with family is what life is all about. Make sure to post a report in the Rainy Lake thread. We want to see pictures too!  
    • mrpike1973
      Went up this morning. Taking the boat out in the morning on the 22 access I wont get out to far but it can be great for cats where the ice is.  lots of dead matter etc. we will see.
    • IceHawk
      Snow is definitely going down things are looking up! B season should be really good saw 3 strutter Toms this afternoon comeing home from fishing. 
    • IceHawk
      My opinion no. Nest maybe but time will tell.