• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I'm looking for a taxidermist around Fergus Falls. I usually use a guy in Perham, but since I live here now, I'm looking for a new guy to try. I look for quality first, price second, and speed of completion third.

Has anyone used these shops before and what are your thoughts:

All Game Taxidermy- Underwood

Otter Tail Taxidermy- Underwood

Natural Images- Dalton

(P.S.- It's sunfish this go round)

I've used O.T. Tax. in the past but I believe all he does now is birds. If its the same guy, he quit doing fish a couple years ago. Might want to check on that. He does excellent work!!!

I have three or four nice gills in the freezer. I'm thinking of doing a table mount this time. Looking for someone who gets the color right to match the fish around here. Some people make them too bright and colorful.

Its always very helpfull to take a photo of the fish when you catch. helps alot with the painting with some reference photo's.

umm.. the best I've seen for a long time is the guy out of Wheaton. Johnson taxidermy.. it's an hour from Fergus but he does an awesome job on fish..