• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Went out tonight from 6:30 to 9:30. Caught a couple of 16" Bass but nothing else. Anyone having luck with Walleys?

Thinking on going out tonight but with 15-25 mph south winds predicted, am I just asking for it? shocked.gif

It usually isn't too bad with south winds stay on the marina side of the island.

Trust me on this one, toomuchfun has no idea what he is talking about. He just reads a lot of books. Some how though he always seems to catch fish pretty good on Waconia. He does have a secret spot, and a secret bait. I have seen him on the water before, so it must not be to big of secret. Hey Andy, Holla atch-yo boy. Sorry, my tourney schedule really put a damper on my social life and my ability to return phone calls smile.gif Later bud!