• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

lowrance LCX-27?

gofishingtom

Question

Was out this weekend and love my 27 my question is when i have the map up and am tracking where im at the map doesnt follow me when i move across the lake..Now i know it will ask me if i want the cursor on and i say no and the coss hairs disappear and then it will follow me with the map as i drive but if the cross hairs are on the map it won't so my Question is where in the menu can i go in and turn off the cross hairs so it will follow me across the map if it doesnt ask me to take the cross hairs off.. Hope this makes sense..

1 answer to this question

When the map is up and you hit one of the arrow keys, the cursor will pop up which you will allow you to scroll to different areas, find distances, other waypoint information, etc. Just hit the Exit key to resume back to the "real time" map.