• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A few pics from this past week

I’ve been too busy to write up nice reports, but I have been out (fishin has been good too). Here are a few photos that turned out.

Golden Redhorse

ty_golden1.jpg

Crazyice with a Golden

andya_golden1.jpg

Rugby with a new personal best 17" Brown!!!

andy_brown4.jpg

(word on the street is that he broke this again last night with an 18"er) Double Congrats Bucko!

Black Brusiers

ty_crappies1.jpg

(yep, they are as black as they look)

Enjoy. More to come soon!

New personal best was broke on Thursday evening, and would have been rebroke today if I could land a fish.

18" Brown Trout

18inchBrown.jpg

The Release

18inchrelease.jpg

Very cool release picture on that brown! Hopefully I can hook into some nice browns tomorrow.

Let's keep in mind it's Catch-Photo-Release, not Catch-drop on the ground-photo-release...As I visit this site more, I keep seeing more and more picts of fish with mud all over them or them laying on the ground. This isn't good for the fish, it might not kill them on the spot, but it does weaken their immune system, hence later making them more suspectible to diseases...PLEASE keep this in mind, especially with Trout, they aren't as hardy...what's more important, A picture of a descent sized fish or the quality of life the fish lives after it's rolled all over the ground, dropped, etc. thus limiting the chances of someone else enjoying the thrills of catching it.... be respective towards your catch, limit the time it's out of water, make sure your hands are wet before handling them. Every little bit helps.

Man oh man I agree! If you guys are gonna be trout fishermen please try to respect your quarry a bit, eh?

No wonder I don't go to the stream much any more! confused.gif

I can see your point about keeping the fish healthy. And I guarantee that we all agree with you on this site. The guys on here are some of the most ethical fisherman I have had the honor of meeting. Just because a trout has a little mud on it doesn't mean it is in bad shape. Lets give people the benefit of the doubt. I personally want to keep seeing the pictures. Pretty soon people are going to stop posting all together because of all the accusations they recieve.

Quote:

Pretty soon people are going to stop posting all together because of all the accusations they recieve.

No doubt!

i'd rather see a dirty fish swim away than a stringer full hit the frying pan!...unless im hungry smirk.gif

I agree, I have fished with Rugbyguy and I know that he would not release a fish that didn't have a darn good chance of surviving.

Quote:

Pretty soon people are going to stop posting all together because of all the accusations they recieve.

Alot have. frown.gif