• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

17ft, 115hp Johnson

Ranger trailer,Motor Guide Brute trolling motor 12/24 volts 45lb thrust,1 bow mounted Lowrance-L depth finder,

1 side mounted Eagle depth finder, Front & rear live wells.

Good Condition $8000.

Wife wants new car!

[email protected]

• 5 weeks later...

Where are you located if you still have the boat?

Yes, we still have the boat. We live in Roseville, a northern suburb of St. Paul. The price has been lowered.

I am very interested. How does the motor run on it does it have good compression? And is it possible you would drive the boat down to Lakeville? I live in southern part of MN and work nights, so it would be hard for me to get all way up there before work to look at it. I could still make it to work if met in Lakeville. It would have to be a morning thing though if that is possible. And if not is there a number I can reach you at for directions up to Roseville when I do have time to get up there?

The compression is great! We can bring it down to Lakeville

on Friday or Saturday morning which ever is better for you.

Friday morning would work great. Just give me a number and we can talk out the time and where in Lakeville. Thanks.

Crappieflop1012

Just curious is the prop a SS prop or aluminum? Any batteries with boat for trolling motor and crank up battery? And is 7000 the lowest you will go?

I did try calling today, but there was no answer. The time that would work best for me would be around to 11-11:30am. You can reach me on my cell at (507)469-1012. I work all night, but have breaks at 6:30pm and 9pm. You can call and leave me a message of where in Lakeville and if 11:00am would work for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi John. Boat is great! Was just gonna offer you if you ever wanted to do a little fishing I know how much boat meant to ya I would be more then willing to take you out sometime down here and get you located on some fish. If you are up for it. I am available every weekend about to go out. You can reach me on my cell if you dont have anymore number is (507)469-1012. Name was Ryan. Be more then happy to get out together and do a little fishing.

Hi Ryan,

It was so nice of you to write and let us know how you liked the boat. We knew it was going to a good home. We have your cell phone # handy, and just might take you up on your fishing offer. Thanks John