• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where are you fishing for the opener?

Hey guys, where are you fishing for the opener? Lake or river? I'm going to fish the Hutch area for the opener...any suggestions for a lake. I do have a boat. Thanks.

Lake Tetonka down by Elysian. If that doesn't bode well, then I'll be headed to Erie on Sunday morning. And if that doesn't bode well, I'll jump over to Belle later in the day.

Goin to the cabin on Kabetogama next wednesday, probably fish locally this weekend. Dont know where, I guess wherever I dont have to fight for a spot to stand. Doubt I'll take the boat out.

Thinking about going to the pits at Cayuna in Crosby- Ironton in the ultiment fishing van, for some trout, with the wife.

grin.gif

I took the boat out on Marion yesterday with the family. We just cruised around to make sure the boat was working ok. I may head out Sunday afternoon if it is nice on a local lake...let me know which lakes are active with walleye! smile.gif

I leave for Lake Winni Tuesday morning...that will be fun! Then next Friday I head up to Alex for an annual boys fishing weekend. Can't wait to wet a line.

Winnie is smoking right now. People are just smoking the walter out there. Alot of people, but there is alot of fish to go around.