• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Best spot for Bullheads in Mankato area

Howdy,

I"m looking for a good bullhead spot, i've always had some good ones, but its slow this year seems like..let me know of a couple..thanks fellas

If you want bullheads, there is a really good spot below the gorman lake. Real good size. Fish below the channels right by the tunnels.

Gorman is two lakes up stream of Tetonka on the Cannon river. Or go down main street Cleveland from west to east go around 7 miles due East. when you join up with Co,road 11 do NOT go south with Co Road 11. Keep due East 2 miles. Take the gravel road at the south end of of the lake. At the culvert you will find Bullheads. This is the Cannon river.

You can't go wrong with the spots below any of the dams on the cannon river. I don't target bullheads, but I can't seem to keep them off my hook even with artificials. I've seen some well over 1 pound caught too.