• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pricing mid-80's boat

federline

Question

Due to a death in their family, a friend is selling a boat. They do not know how much to expect for it, I was hoping someone here could give a ballpark figure. It is an '84 Starcraft 18' fish and ski with original Yamaha 90HP outboard. It has the fishing seats, and open bow. It comes with a Shoreland'r roller bunk trailer. There is hinged floor storage and side storage. It has some staining on the hull from being in a dock lift, and there is some minor mouse chewing on one of the seats. Thanks for any help you can offer this family.

4 answers to this question

About 2 weeks ago an 88 Crestliner Mirage with a 90hp Mariner sold for $3200. on our block.

Something around $3000 sounds about right depending on condition.

Thanks, both of you, I'll pass the guesstimates on.

I purchased a simliar crestliner set up 1984 Nordic for the $3500 a couple years ago