• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Spinner blades

styx

I am starting to tie up some for this upcoming season. What are everyone's favorites (sizes, shapes, colors)

Also do some spin better at slower speeds?

you can use any color on mille lacs as long as it's hammered metal!

My fav would be a small Colorado chart green. But as previously stated, a hammered copper blade works most of the time-

Michael

Colorado, Size 4 or 5, and try different colors. I like firetiger, but have used Chart green as well. I don't know if color matters as much as the blade type and the vibration. Sometimes I bend the tip of the blade just a bit to get it to spin just a bit different. You have to play with it a little bit.

All that have been mentioned work well but the hatchets are also worth giving a whirl.

Right on again!!!!! Stay with those colors and add red, and even glow, and Rainbow. It seems like mid-late June on the Mud -Pink works well grin.gif