• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

out fishing on a "north suburban" lake these past few weekends getting pannies, spotting a TON of large fish in the water.

what suprised me, one staerday morning cruising the shallows we spotted numerouse very large muskies just sitting in about 2 feet of water. still as a board, they would just twitch and show there side every now and then. whats up with that?

Quote:

out fishing on a "north suburban" lake these past few weekends getting pannies, spotting a TON of large fish in the water.

what suprised me, one staerday morning cruising the shallows we spotted numerouse very large muskies just sitting in about 2 feet of water. still as a board, they would just twitch and show there side every now and then. whats up with that?

We need to know the name of the lake to give information about that...

I would imagine they're just taking in a little sun/warmth.

I've spotted muskies doing that quite a bit in the spring. Like Turnupthefishing said, I would assume they're just gathering the warmth. Plus, there's food up there in the form of panfish.