• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
walleyedan

The countdown is on!

walleyedan

Good morning. It is a little gloomy, but the rain is welcome. I was out cruising around last night in the new boat and I have finally started to get the "itch". Now that the turkey stuff is put away (it might come back out in a couple of weeks), I can concentrate on these fish. I know that once opener hits, we (our fishing guides) will be on the water almost everyday so this lull before the storm is kind of nice. And with the weather a little sloppy, it makes a person (at least this person) more productive. The boat will be ready, now it's time to rig and rig and get everything in its' place. We will be fishing Gull on opening morning along with the rest of you. We have a group out of Lost Lake Lodge that we have been fishing with for the last number of years. Hard to say if it will be a Fireball and a spot-tail shiner or a Lindy with a spot-tail shiner or red tail chub. I have been quite busy and have not been able to sit down at the baitshop (S&W Bait) to see what the heck she has in those bins right now. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that she will have everything that you and your crew is looking for when it comes to live bait. The incredible thing about S&W Bait is that she very rarely will run out of bait. And that is pretty amazing with all the traffic that comes through the door (ding, ding). By the way, she will be open 24 hours on Friday and a number of our guides will be around all week long. Anyway, good luck/skill and be safe out on the water this season.

Walleyedan

Sportland_Bait

Hi Dan, I saw the your new rig while you were fueling up. It looks good. Should be another busy year. Were getting pretty excited too. It's our 32nd opener here with the bait shop. The opener never gets old. It's always fun. It's a sign of a new year and it is great seeing lots of old and new faces. Good luck to you and your crew on another busy walleye season.

Jason Erlandson

walleyedan

Thank you very much and good luck to you as well.

Walleyedan

WALLEYENUTZ

I will be on Gull as well. I will be stopping for bait when I get there on Friday evening(at sportland).

Dan,

I will be fishing with someone you know(I think). He lives in Hole in the day bay, Byron W. There will be twelve us fishing out of his residence. See ya on the water!!

walleyedan

Byron W.? Not so sure.

Walleyedan

WALLEYENUTZ

Maybe not blush.gifconfused.gif

Sportland_Bait

Hello Walleyenutz, We looking forward to seeing your group. If you guys are fishing at Byron's, your group probably won't even need to leave the dock for good fishing.

Jason Erlandson

WALLEYENUTZ
grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif